Do you need your desktop icons to be a bit bigger so you can see them better? Or maybe you’d prefer them to be much smaller so they didn’t take up as much room. This is very simple to change to your liking.
Follow these simple steps:
- Right click on the desktop
- Select View from the menu
- Then you will be able to pick from Large icons, Medium icons or Small icons.
BONUS: Quick Windows Shortcuts
- Windows Key + E opens File Explorer
- Windows Key + L locks the PC
- Windows Key + M minimises all the windows
- Windows Key + Home minimises all but the active desktop window
- Windows Key + + zooms in
- Windows Key + – zooms out
Thorough research is crucial when considering an IT service provider for your business’s cyber security needs. It ...
We are pleased to welcome Brendon McDermott into the newly created role as General Manager, based in Invercargill....
The end of the financial year is right on top of us, so here is a reminder of the End of the Year process should y...
We arrived at Jean Malpas Nursery in Kelvin Heights at 9am along with the team from RockGas Queenstown. We were gi...